Amazon India organizes a special edition weekly quiz from every saturday for whole week “Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers”. The prizes vary from mobiles, laptops, amazon pay cash and many more. Wake up every morning with a different quiz with a different prize to win. These quizzes are only for the app and will not work on the website. Amazon India funzone quiz section every week has this Special Edition quiz. Winners to the quiz are normally announced at every month-end.
How To Play The Amazon Special Edition Quiz
- The Quiz time mornings with Amazon can only be played on the Amazon App. So download the Amazon app from the Appstore or Playstore.
- Sign-in and log in the app with your Amazon account or create your account if you do not have it.
- Click our button that will take you directly to the Funzone Quiz page on the Amazon app. (Note:- If you click the button it will load up amazon app with our affiliate link– No extra charges on your purchases but we will be credited a small commission for the same)
- If the above button won’t take you to the required page search for Funzone quiz or amazon quiz.
- The quiz has about 5 questions. Answer them correctly with our answers and you are eligible for winning the prize.
- To increase your chances to win if you have a twitter account tweet with the mentioned “#“. We will be providing you a tweet button where you can simply tweet with the necessary “#“.
- Lucky draw winners are normally announced every month end. Participate daily to increase your chances for winning
Amazon Special Edition Quiz Details
|Amazon Good For India Quiz||Details|
|Quiz Prize||15,000₹ Amazon Pay Balance|
|Total Winners||6 Winners|
Duration of Quiz
Follows us on our Social Media Pages
Question 1: Amazon has partnered with the AWPO (Army Welfare Placement Organization) to launch the Military Veterans Employment Program. Via this program Amazon hires former military personnel.
Question 2: I Have _ program is a delivery partnership of Amazon with small store owners that is transforming lives. It is a business opportunity in which local entrepreneurs/stores partner with Amazon for delivery/pickup services within their area. (Fill in the blank)
Question 3: Which is the first Indian start up to offer parental leaves for both men and women?
Question 4: Which of these initiatives from the government of India has the slogan ‘Kaushal Bharat Kushal Bharat’?
Answer: Skill India
Question 5: Which of these is the minimum investment required for store owners to be part of the IHS program?
Answer: No investment required
Other Ongoing Amazon Quiz Answers
- Quiz Time Mornings With Amazon Answers (Daily Morning Quiz).
- Amazon Ready To Pod Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000₹ | 6 Winners
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Festive Riddles Quiz Answers.
- Amazon Loreal Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000 | Winners 20.
- Amazon Michael Kors Diwali Quiz Answers | Prize Michael Kors Watch | 10 Winner
- Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers |Prize 10,000₹ | 25 Winners.
- Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000₹ | 10 Winners.
- Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers| Prize 1,000₹ | 200 Winners
- Amazon World Food Day Quiz Answers | Prize 1000₹ | 500 lucky Winners
- Amazon Maggi Range Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000₹ | 06 Winners.
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers | Prize Sony Bravia TV | 4 Winners
- Amazon Small Business Quiz Answers. | 10,000₹ | 10 Winners.
- Amazon Mi Quiz Answers | Prize Redmi 9 Prime | 10 Winners
- Amazon Samsung Quiz or Amazon sAMOLED Quiz | Prize Samsung Galaxy M31 | 5 Winners
- Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000 | 50 Winners.
- Amazon Fashion Quiz Answers Prize 1,000₹ – 100 Winners.
- Amazon Honor Watch ES Quiz Answers | Prize 4000₹ | 25 Winners
- Amazon Mivi Duopods M80 Quiz Answers. | Prize 2500₹ | 40 Winners.
- Amazon Oppo F17 Pro Quiz Answers| Prize Oppo F17 Pro | Winners 05.
- Amazon PTron Bassbuds Pro Quiz Answers | Prize 1000₹ | 100 Winners
- Amazon Dabur Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000₹ | 6 Winners
- Amazon Philips Soundbar Quiz Answers | 10 Winners | Philips Soundbar.
- Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Answers | Prize 20,000 | 20 Winners.
- Amazon BenQ monitors Quiz Answers | Prize BenQ Monitors | 08 Winners.
- Amazon Boat Nirvana Quiz Answers | Prize 10,000₹ | 10 Winners.
- Amazon LG Monitors Quiz Answers | 10 Winners | 10,000₹ prize.
- Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers | 2 Winners | 5,000₹ prize
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers | 2 Winners | 1,00,000₹ Prize.
- Amazon OnePlus 8T 5G Quiz Answers. | 50 Winners | OnePlus 8T 5G.
- Amazon Mi Watch Quiz Answers | Prize Redmi 9A | 13 Winners
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers. | Prize 20,000₹ | 5 Winners.
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers | Win iPhone 11Pro for Free | 2 Winners
- Amazon Launchpad Quiz Answers | 10 Winners | 10,000₹ Prize.
- Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers | 20,000₹ | 5 Winners.
- Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answers | Win Apple Watch For Free.
- Amazon Tecno Quiz Answers | Win 5,000₹ | 20 Winners
Previous Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Amazon Cares Runs Several Programs Like Gift A Smile That Is Transforming And Enabling New Ways Of Giving In The Community. It Aims To Empower Local Communities With Tools And Services That Enable Them To Create Opportunities For Their Growth. True Or False?
Question 2: The Persons Of The Year 2005, Bill & Melinda Gates Along With Irish Singer Bono Were Together Called _______ Because Of Their Charity Work By The TIME Magazine. (Fill In The Blank)
Answer: The Good Samaritans
Question 3: Amazon Cares Conducted Training Sessions In Tailoring For Women In Tauru, Sonipat And Manesar. These Towns Are All From Which State?
Question 4: Which Amazon Team Associated With A Certain Product, Recently Had It Its 1st Event To Impart Knowledge On The Importance Of E-Learning?
Answer: Alexa Devices
Question 5: You Can Support The The ‘Amazon : Gift A Smile’ Cause By Doing Which Of The Following?
Answer: Donating To The NGO’s Listed On Amazon
Amazon Special Edition Quiz Contest Eligibility
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
- (a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- (b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- (c) You have a billing address within the territory of India
- (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
- (e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Amazon Special Edition Quiz Contest Details:
- This Contest will commence on 19th January 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th January 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 6 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 15,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.